Pizza Background & Education
- Designed and oversaw building of a wood fired outdoor pizza oven.
- Assisted the Allora Wine Group with sponsorship of wine tastings.
- Organized a cooking class at Merante Gifts in Bloomfield, PA.
- Member of Mondo Italiano, group that promotes the Italian American heritage in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Completed the 60 hour training course of the AVPN, Naples. Italy, May 2015
- Worked at Mondo Pizza, Naples, May 2015.
- Guest pizzaiolo at Casa Villarena, Massa Lubrense, Amalfi Coast.
- Organized and facilitated pizza making class at Mambo Italia, Sewickley, PA.
- Developed signature pizzas that were added to the menu at Mambo Italia.
- Completed a cooking class at Good Tastes of Tuscany in town of Lastra A Signa outside of Florence, Italy.
- Completed a bread baking class at Enrico Biscotti Bakery.
- Have an understanding of the history of how Napoletan pizza came to Pittsburgh and has since blossomed.
Articles & Publications
- "Lucca: Tuscany's Hidden Gem", Italian Cooking & Living Magazine, December 2008
- “Heirloom”, Italian Cooking and Living, June 2008
- "Biscotti Recipe", Beloved Family Recipes, April 2008